ll.
Other great ways to pick up hindi by yourself is with a lot of media. You can watch TV shows and you can watch Bollywood Movies.
This link is great if you are a guy...has a lot of guy tenses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWTeqREnAE
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Learn to Speak Hindi on Phone!
Hi!
You might have tried learning to speak hindi, but weren't able to with different programs. I speak both hindi and english fluently and I grew up in the United States so I can understand both the hindi speakers and non hindi speakers point of view. I do phone appointments, each phone session is 20 minutes and each session is $5. Come Learn! Kids are welcome too. It is better to learn a language when you are still growing up as well.
Contact me at danceisawesome99@yahoo.com
ll.
Other great ways to pick up hindi by yourself is with a lot of media. You can watch TV shows and you can watch Bollywood Movies.
This link is great if you are a guy...has a lot of guy tenses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWTeqREnAE
ll.
Other great ways to pick up hindi by yourself is with a lot of media. You can watch TV shows and you can watch Bollywood Movies.
This link is great if you are a guy...has a lot of guy tenses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWTeqREnAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment